What information do we collect?
The Responsible collects information that can reasonably identify you, for example, but not limited to: your first and last name; date of birth; address; e-mail address; landline and/or telephone number.
How do we collect the information?
- The collection of personal data may be carried out for example:
- Through the use of emails and meetings that we hold with you personally.
- When you contact us by telephone.
- Through the use of the Responsible’s Web sites.
- Through the use of automatic data capture tools.
- Through direct collection.
- Through publicly available and other commercially available sources.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to determine new services or enhancements to those we already provide, based on your needs and preferences.
How do we use or share the information we collect?
Some examples of the purposes of the information we collect are:
- We use the information we collect to provide and offer you the services you request, to inform you about other services offered by the Controller, and to administer our sites and services.
- Also to carry out studies on demographic data, interests and behavior; market and consumer studies in order to acquire and offer personalized products and services, as well as advertising and content more suited to your needs.
- To formalize the contractual process with customers, consumers, suppliers and other third parties as well as to manage services and business relationships with suppliers and other third parties with whom we deal.
How to exercise your ARCO rights?
For the reception, registration and attention of requests to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your Personal Data (ARCO), as well as to limit the use or disclosure of your data, and other rights under the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Individuals contact the area responsible for the processing of personal data, by email to email@example.com giving the appropriate follow-up to your request within a maximum period of 3 (three) working days. If you want your personal data to be removed from all our databases, please send an email to the address indicated, with the subject ̈”Unsubscribe”.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
mkbalance, reserves the right to periodically update this Notice to reflect changes in our information practices. It is the responsibility of the Holder to periodically review the content of the Notice on the site www.mkbalancecorpl.com where the changes will be published along with the date of the last update.